Introduction Living a healthy lifestyle is essential for overall well-being and longevity. By adopting healthy habits, you can improve your physical and mental health, boost …
A vegan, vegetarian or pescatarian diet could be perfect for you, if you’re someone who is considering cutting back on the amount of meat you’re consuming. There are many reasons why people choose to follow these diets; whether it be for health, animal welfare or the environment. Let’s take a look into the differences between […]
The post Vegetarian vs Vegan vs Pescatarian: The Differences appeared first on PhenGold.
Are you a woman over 60 who wants to lose weight and look great?
Have you tried to lose weight more times but is it harder as you get older?
Have you heard about the wonders of the keto diet, but you don’t know where to begin?
Look no further, this book is a game-changer for women over 60!
Losing weight is hard at any age, but when you get to over 60 it can seem like an impossible task that is without end. So many diets promise success and do not deliver on that promise, that many women lose faith and just allow the weight to pile on.
What about the keto diet then? Is it any good? Is it truly as remarkable as people say?
The answer is YES. Keto may be the diet you are looking for, especially after 60.
There is enough verified proof that the ketogenic diet provides a wide range of benefits: weight loss, improvement in cholesterol, blood pressure, acne, heart health, and sugar levels. It can also help you avoid diseases such as high blood pressure, cancer, seizures, brain disorders, inflammation, nutrients deficiency, and even polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Every diet should be studied and created specifically for the people that are going to use it, and this is the case: food nutrition specialist Melinda Francis has combined the benefits of the Ketogenic Diet with the needs of your body after 60 years old, resulting in a perfect combination that will balance your hormones, slow down the aging process, and help you lose weight in the healthiest way possible.
Inside this book, you will discover:
- Everything you need to know about the Keto Diet and how it provides healthy guidance for sustainable weight loss
- Foods to eat and limit on a Keto Diet, including a Printable List of Keto-Recommended Food Items
- What happens to women’s bodies after 60 and common concerns that women over 60 face
- How Keto works: benefits and risks
- Mistakes beginners make and how to avoid them
- Exercise while in Keto: how to choose the best exercise for your Keto Diet plan
- 14-Day Exercise Plan: a special gift, designed by Melinda Francis, to help you to regain your best shape.
- BONUS Keto-Friendly Drinks: what you should drink on a Keto Diet
- Tasty Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, Amazing Snacks, Sides and Appetizers, Salads, Soups, and Stunning Desserts for Every Occasion
- 60-Day meal plan to make your new lifestyle as easy as possible so you won’t make mistakes, and you’ll have a ready-made guideline to follow every day
And much more!
Losing weight is not simple but surely possible following the right guide. Thanks this book you can achieve your goal in no time. Whether you want to lose weight or build a healthy lifestyle to prevent various diseases, Keto Diet for Women Over 60 is the book for you!
Are you ready to embrace the power of the keto diet? Then scroll up and grab your copy today!
ASIN : B0BPMDZC9R
Publisher : Independently published (December 9, 2022)
Language : English
Paperback : 110 pages
ISBN-13 : 979-8367783131
Item Weight : 7.8 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.25 x 9 inches
These Healthy Mashed Potatoes are creamy, absolutely delicious and made lighter with Greek yogurt, less potatoes and a whole head of cauliflower! The perfect side dish for your holiday table or weeknight dinner. Mashed potatoes have always been a staple side dish in my family growing up served with turkey on Thanksgiving and with our […]
Introduction Are you on a mission to shed those extra pounds? Look no further! We have curated a collection of delicious and nutritious meals that …
Whatever goal it is you have for yourself and your body, HIIT could be the answer. Whether you’re just looking to get in shape or perhaps training for a competition, HIIT is likely a term you’ve come across by now. So, if you’re sitting there with no idea what HIIT means, it is high-intensity interval […]